I will always write reviews in an honest and respectable manner. If I disliked a book, I will write why I didn’t enjoy it. Negative reviews are written in a critical and opinionated manner. Positive reviews are written with true honesty and I don’t embellish my reviews to keep an author or publisher happy. My opinions are my own and I will make sure to include the reasons why.
- All my reviews are my own opinion and point of view in an honest and respectful manner.
- I accept young adult books, with a sprinkling of children books and a dash of adult books.
- I state where I get my books particularly when I get them from a publisher under the heading source.
- I prefer print books, audiobooks, but also accept ebook formats that include ePub, PDF or Kindle formats.
- I do not get paid at all for writing these reviews or promoting them.
I will review:
The genres I review include:
- Historical Fiction
- Post Apocalyptic
- Science Fiction
- Steam Punk
My book reviews include:
- Blog Tours
- Book Trailer reveals
- Cover reveals
- Review requests
Book Nerd Canada respects your privacy.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Book Nerd Canada.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to Book Nerd Canada and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through Book Nerd Canada have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
The Web site and all content is provided as is. By accessing and using the Web site you acknowledge and agree that use of the Web site and the content is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties regarding the Web site and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty (1) that the Web site and/or content will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely; (2) that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through the Web site will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose; (3) that the operation of the Web site will be uninterrupted or error free; (4) that defects or errors in the Web site will be corrected; (5) that the Web site will be free from viruses or harmful components; and (6) that communications to or from the Web site will be secure or not intercepted.
The Web site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsements of the contents of such third-party Web sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party Web site, nor do we make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party Web site including, without limitation (1) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party Web site; (2) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party Web sites; or (3) any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party Web sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party Web sites will be corrected or that such third-party Web sites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
Book Nerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Rules and Regulations
- The Entry Period will have a Contest start and end date that will be posted on each contest giveaway post respectively.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter any of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaways.
- To enter the any of BookNerd.ca’s contest giveaways, go and complete the form which includes your full name, email, mailing address, city/town, province/state, postal/zip code and country . You must agree to the Contest Giveaway Rules and Regulations. You will then be entered into the Contest Giveaway on BookNerd.ca. All Entries must be submitted no later than the end of the Entry Period; entry periods vary depending on prizing and the entrants’ place of residence.
- The selected entrant will be notified by email within two (2) days of the Draw Date at the email indicated on their entry. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within two (2) days, the Entry is null and void and another entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entrants.
- BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Competition including any damage to an entrant’s entry. All decisions of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors are final in all matters as they relate to any Contest Giveaway hosted on BookNerd.ca.
- THE PRIZES: Prizes will be offered on varying dates during the contest duration from their respective sponsor (brand) and may be substituted for any reason and without notice by BookNerd.ca or the affiliated sponsors of this contest. Prizes are not exchangeable.
- THE DRAW: The Draw Date will be held on any day during the Contest Period when prizing is highlighted online at BookNerd.ca. The number of Entries will depend specifically on each day’s prizing amounts, which vary from day to day and brand to brand. These entries will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- In order to be a selected the winner of any of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway, you must, within 2 (two) days of being contacted, reply and return to BookNerd.ca an email confirming compliance with these rules and regulations (the “Book Nerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Rules and Regulations”), releasing the Sponsors and their respective directors, officers and agents from all liability and, except where prohibited by law, permitting the Sponsors to use the selected entrant’s name, address (city and province) and image, without compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsors. If the selected entrant is under the age of majority, the Contest Consent form must be signed and submitted by his or her parent or legal guardian. BookNerd.ca has the sole authority and discretion to determine whether a Contest Consent form has been properly executed and has the sole authority and discretion to accept or refuse a Contest Consent form that has not been properly executed.
- No correspondence will be entered into, except with selected entrants.
- BookNerd.ca , and the participating brands of this contest (together, the “Sponsors”), their affiliates, franchisees and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents are not in any way responsible for any lost, misplaced, destroyed, delayed, misdirected or undelivered Entries.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account.
- The odds of winning the Contest are dependent on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- Candidates between the ages of thirteen (13) and up who are residents of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec, are eligible for selection in any of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaways.
- Proof of identification must be provided upon request. If the winner of the Contest is under the age of majority, the Prize must be accepted by his or her parent or legal guardian.
- Any of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaways is subject to the applicable legislation and regulations of Canada and the relevant province(s) or territory (territories) and is void where prohibited.
- All decisions of BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors are final and cannot be reviewed or in any way appealed. Awards to successful Candidates have no cash surrender value. BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions for all or any portion of the prizes.
- BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend in whole or in part this BookNerd.ca’s Contest Giveaway Sponsors at any time without prior notice and without liability.
- By completing the Entry Form, consent is given to the collection, use and distribution of the personal information disclosed, by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of running the Contest (information is stored for approximately one year). Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering the Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to the Contests Sponsors.
- The following definitions apply throughout the contest giveaway rules and regulations. Where words are defined in the singular, the plural of that word has a comparable meaning; where words are defined in the plural, the singular form of that word has a comparable meaning. The possessive form of a word also has a comparable meaning to that word.
- “Application Form”, or “Application” means the form must be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Candidate” means the person whose name and applicable personal information are entered on a Application Form and “Successful Candidate” means a Candidate who has been chosen to be a Contest Winner;
- “Competition or Promotion or Contest Sponsor” means BookNerd.ca, its publications and the media and promotional partners of BookNerd.ca and each of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents.