create
counter

Stacking the Shelves #2

For the week of May 6 โ€“ May 12, 2012

Trying to cut back on my spending ๐Ÿ˜›

What did you get this week?


Thank you Raincoast Books!

Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan (ARC)


Thank you Simon and Schuster Canada!

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare


Bought on-line on Amazon.ca

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

Storm The Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer

Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han


Signed bookmarks by Joanne Levy

12 Comments

  1. Devon

    October 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM

    i have heard some good things about the elemental series. i can not wait to read it.

  2. Jayne @ The Australian Bookshelf

    May 14, 2012 at 4:15 AM

    I’m trying to cut back on my book spending too… but it doesn’t always work ๐Ÿ™‚

    Spark looks like a great read and so does the rest of the bundle you have. Happy reading!

    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/stacking-the-shelves-2/
    Jayne

  3. Giselle

    May 13, 2012 at 11:04 PM

    Great haul, Giselle! Social Suicide is super fun and I loved Storm! I have to get Sweet Evil too, soon!

  4. Jenn@OwlReadIt

    May 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

    I feel like I should really read TMI series. I’ll have to buy it first though! Awesome haul, as usual. I’m really interested in reading Sweet Evil, it sounds pretty awesome! I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Happy reading!

    Our Haul

  5. You have such an awesome haul I don’t even know where to start! All I can say is I’m jealous of 90% percent of that! The other 10% I already have. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

  6. Miranda

    May 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM

    Cries because I can’t get Storm right now. haha. Great haul, I hope you enjoy all your books and swag. Plus, I know this isn’t part of the haul but I saw Heist Society back there and I loved that book.
    My StS

  7. Tynga

    May 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM

    Ah! My S&S Canada contact told me they weren’t sending CoLS to bloggers o.0 I’m totally jealous!
    Happy Reading =)

  8. Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    May 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM

    Awesome books this week! I really loved Social Suicide and I hope you do to! Last year I tried listening to the first too books in the Mortal Instruments series and I think the reader ruined it for me. Everyone loves this series so much so I think I might just try to read them! New follower! Check out my shelves:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

  9. BookLuvr Mindy

    May 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM

    I am just like you! I do horrible with pronouncing names! Read Sweet Evil NOW….if you haven’t already. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love your blog name!

  10. The Muggle

    May 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

    I am seeing Sweet Evil everywhere this week! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

    The Muggle
    Nominate Your Book Boyfriend

  11. Christina (A Reader of Fictions)

    May 13, 2012 at 9:48 AM

    Oooh! You got a bunch of pretties too! I really want to read Storm! Hope it’s awesome!

  12. Becky @ Stories & Sweeties

    May 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM

    Sweet Evil is so incredibly good! I hope you love it! Spark looks good—I still have to read book one.

    Thanks for stopping by my post! ๐Ÿ˜€

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

%d bloggers like this: