(1) Log-in to your Blogger account. You’ll be taken to your dashboard. Then in the upper left-hand corner, click “New Blog.”
(2) Fill in the name of your blog. Then in the address bar, carefully type out your blog URL. Make sure to check for spelling mistakes. Click “Create Blog.”
(3) In the drop down menu next to your newly created blog, select “Pages.”
(4) Click “Blank Page.” This is where you’ll create your standard blog pages. These include About Me, Contact, and Review Policy pages.
(5) In this case, I’m going to create the About Me page first. Type in a mini biography, add a photo, and click “Publish.” I’m not going to go through the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Editor since it’s pretty straight forward. Adding images is a breeze. Click this icon, and upload your image.
(6) Create the Contact, and Review Policy pages as well. After creating the pages, select where your navigation will be. I suggest putting them at the top. After click “Save Arrangement.”
(7) Click “View Blog” at the top and check out your navigation. There it is all lined up in a row.